Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sneak Peak!

I will give you all a little sneak peak as to what my blog post will be about on Monday...


{That's me and my puppy in our kitchen}

For those of you who have checked out this website because we shared a dog class: The recipes will be up on Monday, I promise.  I didn't want to throw off my posting schedule but also did not want to give you a website with no recipe!

For those of you who are searching for a fun little craft:  That post will be up Monday as well.  Yes it does have to do with dogs, but the craft idea can be used for anyone- even people!  Come back on Monday and see... you won't be disappointed.

Did you catch the Thursday post?
I know this double post is confusing, but if you didn't see the latest post on Matchbook Favors, check it out here.
  You'll be glad you didn't miss it!

Until then,
Kelsie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment